NMI | Nonprofit Management Institute
The Nonprofit Management Institute provides immediately usable knowledge and tools for you to become a skilled nonprofit professional. To participate in the Nonprofit Management Institute, you may choose to do any of the following:
- Take individual NMI courses,
- Earn a ,
- Earn a , or
- Participate in a variety of webinars and online courses.
We are committed to active, engaged, adult learning methods used in both the face-to-face and online versions of our offerings.
- Learn the most up-to-date trends affecting the nonprofit sector today.
- Lead and manage staff, volunteers, and board members more effectively.
- Make strategic planning, marketing, fundraising and resource development work for you.
Our programs are open to individuals of all educational backgrounds and levels of experience who are seeking professional development, including:
- Staff and management
- Board members
- Professional association employees
- Nonprofit executives and CEOs
- Private sector professionals seeking a career change
The Nonprofit Management Institute was founded in 1993 out of the ASU College of Extended Education, in partnership with Valley of the Sun United Way. In 1999, the Institute moved to the Center for Nonprofit Leadership and Management. The Center was renamed the ASU Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation in 2008. It is affiliated with the School of Community Resources and Development in the ASU College of Public Programs.
Phone: (602) 496-1061
FAX: (602) 496-0952