American Express Leadership Academy
The American Express Leadership Academy at the ASU Lodestar Center is an unparalleled leadership-development experience, designed just for Arizona's nonprofit professionals. Our program empowers you to grow as a leader, build new networks and advance your career.
Each year, the Academy accepts a cohort of Arizona's top emerging nonprofit leaders for this 10-month program that provides the knowledge and tools needed to take on leadership roles within the nonprofit sector. Candidates are selected through a competitive process, held in the spring.
The Academy is comprised of best-practice approaches to leading and managing nonprofits, from renowned professors and practitioner instructors at ASU, as well as established nonprofit leaders.
Participants will gain:
- Practical knowledge and tools and the confidence to advance in your career;
- An increased awareness and understanding of the nonprofit sector and issues affecting its prosperity, from fundraising to diversity;
- Leadership skills and personal development;
- A broad network of personal and professional relationships; and much more!
The program also includes:
- 360° Feedback Assessments
- 1-on-1 Executive Coaching
- Emergenetics Profile and Assessment
- Complimentary registration for the ASU Lodestar Center's Annual Fall Conference
- Access to exclusive alumni networks