Arizona Service Enterprise Initiative Participating Organizations and Testimonials
The ASU Lodestar Center works with the Arizona Governor's Office of Youth, Faith & Family and Points of Light to offer the Service Enterprise Initiative to area nonprofits. SEI is a national program that provides training and certification to selected nonprofits that are committed to implementing exemplary volunteer management practices to achieve their missions.
The following organizations have graduated from the SEI training program and started the certification process.
Organizations marked in bold have been nationally certified as Service Enterprises by Points of Light.
- Cancer Support Community
- Cave Creek Museum
- Desert Foothills Library
- Foothills Caring Corps, Inc.
- Foothills Food Bank
- Volunteer in Paradise at PVSchools
- A New Leaf
- Arizona Dental Foundation
- Cosanti Foundation
- Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation
- Literacy Volunteers of Maricopa County
- Mesa Arts Center Foundation
- Paz de Cristo
- Ryan House
- Save the Family Foundation of AZ
- ICM Food & Clothing Bank
- Just For Patients
- McDowell Sonoran Conservancy
- Northwest Valley Connect
- Stardust Non-Profit Building Supplies
- Treasures 4 Teachers
- The Welcome to America Project
- Civitan Foundation
- East Valley Adult Resources, Inc.
- Global Ties Arizona
- House of Refuge
- Maryvale Revitalization Corporation
- Power Paws Assistance Dogs, Inc.
- Rebuilding Together Valley of the Sun
- Sonoran Arts League
- Swift Youth Foundation