Guest blog post submission guidelines
Blog posts must comply with the following guidelines to be considered for publication:
- All posts must be submitted by email.
- Blog post submissions that focus on the marketing or promotion of events, products, services, individuals, or organizations will not be considered.
- Blog post submissions that are not relevant, of interest, or generally applicable to the nonprofit community as a whole will not be considered.
- Blog post submissions should be kept to around 500—750 words. Submissions of more than 1000 words will not be considered.
- Blog post submissions must include a byline "signature" with the author's name, organization, professional title, and a headshot of at least 600x600 pixels.
- Blog post submissions must also include a short, two- or three-sentence biography.
- Blog post submissions must include a title.