Become a Knowledge Specialist for the ASU Lodestar Center
We are currently seeking highly skilled and experienced Knowledge Specialists to help advance our Center’s capacity building and educational portfolio, especially for several upcoming courses and training opportunities. If interested, please fill out the interest form below.
Following a vetting process, qualified candidates will be invited for an interview that may include a presentation of teaching approaches, evidence of success with providing consulting services, etc.
If you have any questions or for additional information, please contact us at 602.496.0500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Essential duties and qualifications
- Must have expertise and experience in the topic area.
- Passion for adult education
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Communicate promptly and respectfully
- Be open-minded, curious and a team player
- Honor commitments
- Be an advocate for Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation programs
- Develop and edit curriculum materials
- Adhere to a strict timeline/deadline
- Familiar with online learning platform Canvas for online teaching
- Experience with classroom management and facilitation