This certificate program can be applied to fulfilling the professional development requirements in earning or maintaining the Certified Association Executive credential. Learn more here.
Individuals who take this 8-week online certificate program will have a greater impact on their organizations by measuring what matters.
Proving the success of your programs is critically important today, and anecdotal stories aren’t enough.
The Social Impact Measurement Certificate is designed for individuals who want to lead their organization’s efforts in evaluating or tracking the performance of their programs. It will help individuals:
- Understand how social impact measurement fits into your management structure;
- Design an evaluation;
- Learn to collect data to tell your organization’s story;
- Analyze and use information you collect.
Today’s successful nonprofit organizations are placing more emphasis on evaluation in order to:
- Plan and improve programs based on data;
- Prove they are worthy of the public trust and the dollars they are given;
- Show contributors that their social investment is working –what’s their return on investment?
- Ensure that people for whom the organization exists are receiving tangible benefits;
- Help understand delivery of programs and staffing needs from a management perspective.
Who should attend
- Program Managers and Staff
- Evaluation Specialists
- Development Officers
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Directors and Staff
For additional information, please contact Cindi Thiede, Director of Professional Development Education, at (602) 496-1061 or Cynthia.Thiede@asu.edu.