Development Coordinator - Admin
Type of Nonprofit Organization:
St. Mary's Food Bank is currently seeking a Development Coordinator to assist our Development department staff in fundraising efforts through administrative responsibilities. Provide excellent customer service to current and prospective donors. Collaborate with members of the Development Department to retain and elevate donor giving.Position Responsibilities:
- Process and track acknowledgement letters for gift from individuals, Donor Advised Funds, Foundations, stock gifts and IRAs.
- Front line for incoming phone calls and voicemails to the Development department. Provide excellent customer service to existing and potential donors.
- Coordinate the Arizona Tax Credit revenue campaign. Work with staff members to mail a series of three letters, postcard and other communications. Prepare and report analysis of campaign.
- Coordinate mailing of Annual Giving Statements to donors. Work with staff members and print vendor. Work with Database Administrator for donor lists and post-initiative recordkeeping. Report analysis of campaign.
- Maintain collateral inventory - (stationery, collateral, premium items, stamps). Keep storage spaces organized as part of inventory control. Stay well informed of donor communication strategies. Maintain library of samples. Accurately track inventory at mail house and printer.
- Retrieve and distribute incoming mail.
- Resolve donation issues - (returned checks, invalid credit cards, incomplete gift information).
- Coordinate all internal bulk mailings and printing orders with vendor.
- Coordinate Thanksgiving, Holiday, St. Valentine's Day and Spring cards for major donors.
- Assist with departmental group projects and tasks as assigned. Perform data clean-up projects as assigned.
- Assist and work closely with Chief Development Officer with Raiser's Edge recordkeeping of donor communications.
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to work closely with staff members and volunteers.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Possess a high level of organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Possess a friendly demeanor to inspire donor loyalty.
- Willingness to acquire new or shift responsibilities.
- Flexibility to adjust to the seasonal volume.
How to Apply
St. Mary's offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/