Educator Relations Specialist
Type of Nonprofit Organization:
Pay Range: 40-42k
Fosters development and maintains relationships with educators across Arizona to increase participation and maximize benefit of Foundation trainings, conferences, or events. Working as a liaison with Foundation and Educators, responsible for logistics of Foundation trainings, other events, and interactions with Educators, facilitators, and others as needed; Works in coordination with other Foundation staff to implements projects and activities geared to serving the professional development needs of Arizona educators, the legal community and members of the public pertaining to access to justice promotion.
Manages and develops marketing of Foundation trainings, events, etc. to maximize participation. Manages events details and attending (when needed) to ensure on-site logistics function smoothly and assures participating educators needs are met.
Works with Foundation staff to assess needs and ensures all curriculum, catering and supplies needed for trainings are ordered, fostering positive community relations.
Develops and implements innovative hospitality methods and feedback/evaluation practices to assure participants engage in future trainings and encourage participants to promote involvement by their colleagues.
Manages contact and activity registration through the database. Compiles data from the database for inclusion in reports. Analyzes data and recommends improvements to the database and data collection processes.
Develops tools and provides technical assistance to all event registrants. Technical assistance will include, but is not limited to, assisting with registration, obtaining and verifying hotel arrangements, and assisting with website navigation. Uses technology to effectively communicate with participants in a variety of settings throughout the state.
Manages the marketing, ordering, and delivery of Foundation publications to foster positive community relations.
Works closely with Foundation staff to ensure LawForKids website is current and up to date for Foundation events. Develops and implements strategies for utilizing technology to assist and recruit educators to participate in Foundation programs.
Works closely with other Foundation staff on activity-based teams ensuring that work assignments are clearly defined, established timelines are followed and key milestones are met. Ensures that progress reports are regularly communicated to managers and directors.
Appears at office and/or field assignment on time on a regular basis. Normally works all required hours.
Fosters the development and maintenance of good working relationships with clients, volunteers, other agencies and co-workers. Reacts to change productively and handles other essential tasks as needed.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with limited supervision and to make decisions in accordance with established policies, procedures and deadlines.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable in a Windows environment and have advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite to create high quality presentations, publications, spreadsheets and documents.
- Must be comfortable with an array of technology tools including databases, event management systems, graphic design programs and web management systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.