Capacity Support Services
The Lodestar Center contracts with nonprofit organizations having specific capacity-building challenges who need customized, individual support. Our highly trained experts assist organizations with problem-solving around sustainability and related issues. The following topics are among those the Center addresses:
- Problems facing the organization
- Specific staff-board relationships
- Financial management concerns
- The board and fundraising
- Bylaws management
- Policy development
- Organization sustainability
- Possible collaborations
- Potential of mergers
- Strategic planning
- Volunteer management
Services are offered —
- On a limited basis to assist an organization through a specific issue/concern.
- In-person delivery utilizing adult education techniques.
- Video-conferencing format possible, if distance is an issue.
Services are offered on a negotiated basis. Nonprofits wishing these services may need to complete the Principles of Effectiveness self-assessment.
For more information, call 602-496-0500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org