Brian Wood previously served as Chairman of The Board for the Tempe Chamber of Commerce in AZ. He combines 30 years of corporate experience with his background as an athlete, certified professional player agent (NBA, WNBA and FIBA) and a certified professional success coach to provide clients with unique support and guidance toward the next level of greatness.
Brian is enthusiastic about helping leaders find passion and leverage gifts to achieve their definition of success. He is committed to continuous personal and professional growth including organizational development and gamification.
Brian continues to support major corporations, professional sports organizations and municipalities. He provides confidential, professional and discreet executive coaching, online learning resources and leadership assessments with customized summaries and action plans.
Additionally, Brian is:
- A Mentor with New Pathways for Youth
- A Board Member with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona
- An international Speaker
- A graduate of Valley Leadership Institute – Class #32
- Development Dimensions International (DDI) Certified Facilitator
- A co-author of the bestselling book – “Journey of Riches”
- Featured in the upcoming movie “Adversity” – To be released in Q4 2020
- Advisory Board Member for the College of Arts and Communications at William Paterson University
Originally, from NJ, Brian earned his BA in Communications from William Paterson University and earned his MBA in 2014 from the University of Phoenix.
Founder of MARS coaching and Director of Business Development for Looking Forward Consulting, Brian has a team of certified trainers, coaches and tools to accommodate all learning, development and facilitation needs in person and/or virtually.