Measuring Your Nonprofit’s Vital Signs
The Social Impact Measurement Certificate is specifically designed for individuals who want to lead their organization’s success by evaluating and tracking the performance of program deliverables and social impact measurements. Learn the basics of collecting data through qualitative and quantitative research methodologies; design evaluations, surveys, interviews, and case studies; and how to analyze and use the information you collect to track tangible programming benefits to tell your organization’s story. Today more than ever, a nonprofit organization’s health and success relies on the clear definition of what works in your organization’s performance and structure and what does not.
The Social Impact Measurement Certificate is designed for individuals who want to lead their organization’s efforts in evaluating or tracking the performance of their programs. It will help individuals:
- Understand how social impact measurement fits into your management structure;
- Design an evaluation;
- Learn to collect data to tell your organization’s story;
- Analyze and use information you collect.
Today’s successful nonprofit organizations are placing more emphasis on evaluation in order to:
- Plan and improve programs based on data;
- Prove they are worthy of the public trust and the dollars they are given;
- Show contributors that their social investment is working –what’s their return on investment?
- Ensure that people for whom the organization exists are receiving tangible benefits;
- Help understand delivery of programs and staffing needs from a management perspective.
Who should attend:
- Program Managers and Staff
- Evaluation Specialists
- Development Officers
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Directors and Staff