The Social Impact Measurement Certificate is designed for individuals who want to lead their organization’s efforts in evaluating or tracking the performance of their programs. It will help individuals:
- Design an evaluation;
- Learn to collect data to tell your organization’s story;
- Analyze and use information you collect.
Today’s successful nonprofit organizations are placing more emphasis on evaluation in order to:
- Plan and improve programs based on data;
- Prove they are worthy of the public trust and the dollars they are given;
- Show contributors that their social investment is working –what’s their return on investment?
- Ensure that people for whom the organization exists are receiving tangible benefits;
- Help understand delivery of programs and staffing needs from a management perspective.
Early Bird Special: $699 (ends two weeks before course start date).