Offered in-person Offered online
Are you looking for a certificate to help you better manage your nonprofit and your day-to-day operations? If so, the Nonprofit Management Certificate is for you.
This certificate, offered through the Nonprofit Management Institute at the ASU Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation, is designed to meet the professional needs of today’s nonprofit professional. A variety of instructional methods are used to provide engaging, practice-oriented learning experiences that are focused on knowledge, skills and techniques that can immediately be implemented in your nonprofit organization.
All of the courses in this certificate program can be applied to fulfilling the professional development requirements in earning or maintaining the Certified Association Executive credential. Learn more here.
Why choose the Nonprofit Management Certificate
Here is what our participants have shared about why they chose the NMI Nonprofit Management Certificate:
- Technologically relevant and innovative curriculum that provides participants with a strong foundation in nonprofit management
- ASU's reputation and prestige
- ASU Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation's 13-year track record of success
- Nonprofit Management Certificate provides increased marketability in the industry
- Ability to enable strategic change within their organizations
- Participants enhance network through an expanded leadership cohort of peers and support
- Gain an awareness of emerging trends in the nonprofit sector
- Knowledgeable and accessible Instructors
- Cost is reasonable, and participants can pay by course, or save $349 by registering for the full certificate
- A robust network of established experts and course colleagues that share best-practices and offer guidance and support.
- All Instructors have extensive nonprofit experience and work in the nonprofit sector.
- An interactive, adult-learning environment
- Immediate and accessible knowledge and tools that strengthen necessary skills, improve efficiency and provide the ability to implement best practices of high-impact nonprofit organizations.
For additional information please contact Cindi Thiede, Director Professional Development Education, at (602) 496-1061 or via email at Cynthia.Thiede@asu.edu.