As a nonprofit professional, if you looking to maximize your nonprofit organization’s staff, resources, and day to day operations and seeking to add value to your professionalism through certified competency, the Nonprofit Management Certificate is right for you.
Nonprofit knowledge experts provide experienced engaging, practice-oriented learning experiences that focus on best practices, and proven methods, skills and techniques that can immediately be implemented in your nonprofit organization.
Why choose the Nonprofit Management Certificate
Here is why other participants have chosen the NMI Nonprofit Management Certificate:
- Tailor-made for the professional! You can enroll and start at any time. It is possible to begin and complete this engaging, interactive, adult-learning certificate within twelve months. Enrollees have three years from the start of their first course to complete all required courses.
- Course curriculum which is topically relevant and provides participants with a strong foundation in nonprofit management best practices.
- Immediate and accessible tools that enable and affect strategic change, and efficiency within organizations.
- Awareness of the most current emerging trends affecting the nonprofit sector.
- The reputation and prestige of ASU and the Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation's 21-year track record of success.
- A robust network of established knowledge specialists and cohort colleagues that share best-practices and offer guidance and support.
- All Instructors have extensive nonprofit experience and work within the nonprofit sector.
- Increased credibility and marketability within the social sector.
For additional information please contact:
Cassandra Coburn, NMI Program Coordinator at (602) 496-2023 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.