- NMI 205 Nonprofit Executive Leadership – Friday, January 18, 2019
- During this course, you will be introduced to current models of leadership and core leadership competencies.
- NMI 211 Strategic Governance and the CEO – Friday, February 15, 2019
- This course explores the components inherent in creating and maintaining a governing body that promotes a healthy and successful nonprofit organization.
- NMI 226 Advanced Resource Development – Friday, March 8, 2019
- This course delves into annual funds, major gifts, capital campaigns, planned giving, grants and special events.
- NMI 221 Social Entrepreneurship; Innovation, and New Bus. Models – Friday, April 5, 2019
- In this course, you will assess your organization’s readiness for social entrepreneurship.
- NMI 210 Public Trust and Influence – Friday, May 3, 2019
- This course will discuss the role nonprofits play in influencing public policy, leading social movements, building coalitions, and organizing issue campaigns.
- NMI 203 Financial Management for Executives – Friday, May 31, 2019
- This session integrates financial management into executive decision making and addresses the struggle to match mission with financial resources.
- NMI 260 Nonprofit Executive Leadership Capstone – Friday, June 28, 2019
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations