Application Deadline February 5, 2021 Deadline extended to February 12, 2021!
The registration & payment link will be sent to applicants after acceptance and scholarship application has been processed.
Full payment for Certificate Due February 12, 2021
The first set of course materials and prework will be released in ASU Canvas February 26, 2021 - Class begins promptly on March 5, 2021!
Two-Day Zoom Meeting Format Dates & Times - All classes will be held on Fridays from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- NMI 205 Nonprofit Executive Leadership – March 5, 2021 & March 19, 2021
- During this course, you will be introduced to current models of leadership and core leadership competencies. Taught by Michael McDonald
- NMI 211 Strategic Governance and the CEO – April 2, 2021 & April 16, 2021
- This course explores the components inherent in creating and maintaining a governing body that promotes a healthy and successful nonprofit organization. Taught by Deborah Thompson
- NMI 226 Advanced Resource Development – May 7, 2021& May 21, 2021
- This course delves into annual funds, major gifts, capital campaigns, planned giving, grants and special events. Taught by John Scola
- NMI 221 Social Entrepreneurship; Innovation and New Business Models –June 4, 2021 & June 18, 2021
- In this course, you will assess your organization’s readiness for social entrepreneurship. Taught by TBA
- NMI 210 Public Trust and Influence – August 6, 2021 & August 20, 2021
- This course will discuss the role nonprofits play in influencing public policy, leading social movements, building coalitions, and organizing issue campaigns. Taught by John Phelps
- NMI 203 Financial Management for Executives – September 3, 2021 & September 17, 2021
- This session integrates financial management into executive decision making and addresses the struggle to match mission with financial resources. Taught by Lisa Ricci
- NMI 260 Nonprofit Executive Leadership Capstone – October 15, 2021