Ed and Betty Rugis Family Scholarship Application
Purpose: The purpose of this scholarship is to assist an outstanding student who has demonstrated leadership in community service with expenses associated with completing his/her senior internship and the transition from being a student to a nonprofit professional. The scholarship was established in 2015 by Lanette Rugis to honor her mother and father.
Award: A cash award provided annually by alumna Lanette Rugis and is dependent upon annual ASU Foundation earnings and eligible payout amount.
Criteria: Student selected must:
- Be a Nonprofit Leadership Alliance undergraduate student successfully enrolled in the program and pursuing certification.
- Be completing his/her internship in 2022-23.
- Have demonstrated community service leadership.
Learn what you need to have ready before you apply:
- Preview of Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Scholarship Application
- Preview of Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Scholarship Reference Form
All applications for NLA scholarships are due by 11:59 p.m., Friday, April 1, 2022.