Certified Association Executive information
The courses in several professional development certificate programs offered by the ASU Lodestar Center's Nonprofit Management Institute meet the conditions required to qualify for providing Certified Association Executive (CAE) credits to those who are seeking to earn or maintain the CAE credential.
The program(s) linked below fulfill the professional development requirements for earning or maintaining the Certified Association Executive credential. The number of CAE credits granted for full participation in every qualifying NMI course will clearly be indicated on the NMI course descriptions page. The ASU Lodestar Center will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies for each qualifying course you attend. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit http://www.whatiscae.org.
Please note: Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.
CAE Qualifying NMI certificate programs
- Nonprofit Management Certificate
- Principles of Grant Development and Proposal Writing Certificate
- Advanced Grant Development and Proposal Writing Certificate
- Delivering Exemplary Service Certificate
- Nonprofit Executive Leadership Certificate
- Nonprofit Marketing and Strategic Communications Certificate
- Fundraising and Sustainable Financial Management Certificate
- Nonprofit Operations and Program Impact Certificate
- Social Impact Measurement Certificate
- Certified Nonprofit Professional Credential from Nonprofit Leadership Alliance